BOOK A RETURN
Orders can be returned via the following link subject to our returns policy which can be found at the bottom of this page.
Online orders can also be returned in-store.
You can find a list of our stores here.
If you're returning a parcel from a country outside of Australia, you can post your parcel back to the address below:
Freelance Shoes Returns
Brooklyn Estate, 77G Millers Road,
Brooklyn, 3012, VIC, Australia
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
- You may return items in their original condition (new, unworn and in its original packaging) within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or refund, for online purchases only.
- If your goods become faulty due to manufacturing, we will offer an exchange or refund.
- We accept online order returns in store for full price items only. SALE items can only be returned by post to our Online Store. If you choose to return your online order via post, return shipping costs apply.
- All purchases from the CLEARANCE category are considered final sale and are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable for online purchases.
- For any products which have been purchased from The Iconic or MySale, returns or exchanges must be processed at the original point of purchase. Please ensure you follow their returns policy before shipping any goods back to our warehouse. These goods cannot be accepted at any Freelance store if the purchase was not made directly from our website.
IN STORE RETURNS POLICY
- For in-store purchases, we offer exchanges or store credits for change of mind within 30 days for full price items, and 7 days for sale items. The items must be returned in their original condition (new, unworn and in its original packaging). A receipt must be provided upon return.
- If your goods become faulty due to manufacturing, we will offer an exchange, store credit or refund.