Discover our favourite fashion quotes of all time
We all need a little dose of fashion inspiration every now and then. So, we’ve put together a selection of quotes that will change your life. From inspiring words of wisdom from the greatest designers, to legendary models and stylists. Spark your daily inspiration with these ultimate fashion quotes.
- “Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without happiness.” – Christian Dior
- “I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Dress like you’re going to meet your worst enemy today.” – Coco Chanel
- “A woman is never sexier than when she is comfortable in her clothes.” – Vera Wang
- “A woman can carry a bag. But it’s the shoe that carries the woman.” – Christian Louboutin
- “I want to remind people of a different kind of glamour, a different look, and breaking rules of fashion. I want to break the rules.” – Dita Von Teese.
- “I love the idea of embracing your curves and loving yourself while expressing it through fashion.” – Hayley Hasselhoff
- “You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many women think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant woman is what is on her feet.” – Christian Dior
- “I am not trendy. I am not ‘in fashion.’ I am simply a positive human being who has a positive outlook on life.” – Thierry Mugler
- “Women who wear black have colourful lives.” – Neiman Marcus
- “Keep your heels, head & standards high.” – Coco Chanel
- “Fashion is an art and you are the canvas.” – Velvet Paper
- “Elegance is the only beauty that will never fade.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world.” – Alicia Keys
- “Fashion is the Armor to survive the reality of everyday life.” – Bill Cunningham
- “I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.” – Carrie Bradshaw
- “Give a girl the right kind of shoes, and she will rule the world.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a dam.” – Orson Welles
- “I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Shoes transform your body language and attitude. they lift you physically and emotionally.” – Christian Louboutin
Which quote speaks to you and is something you can relate to? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for this season’s hottest new shoes? Shop our Freelance Shoes range online today! Browse our new arrivals here.