Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I return or exchange an online order? (AU)
Online orders can be returned via two methods:
1. Orders can be simply returned via our returns portal. Please click the link below and follow the required instructions. A flat rate of $8.25 applies Australia-wide.
2. Orders can be returned to any of our stores across Sydney for an exchange or refund. Please note that refunds may take a few days to process from the time of return.
Returns are subject to our returns & exchanges policy.
2. When will my order be shipped?
We aim to ship all online orders within 48 hours of purchase. For large quantity orders, or during busy periods of time, please allow some extra time for your order to be dispatched. Please note also that all parcels are shipped during weekdays only.
3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Once shipped, Australia Post guarantee Express parcels to be delivered the next day (depending on your city/zone). For regular postage, please allow up to 3-4 days for your order to be delivered. For regional locations, this could take slightly longer. For more information, visit the Australia Post website.
Parcels to New Zealand will typically take up to 5 days from dispatch to be delivered, depending on your location.
4. Why didn’t I receive a tracking number?
Tracking numbers are automatically sent to your email via Australia Post – if you did not receive a tracking number, you may have entered in your email address incorrectly. In this case, you can contact us for shipping updates/tracking information.
5. Do I need to sign for my parcel?
All parcels dispatched require a signature upon delivery. However, if you are unable to sign for your parcel, Australia Post gives you the option to grant authority to leave the parcel in a safe area (this is actioned by Australia Post, and not Freelance Shoes – Please note that we are not responsible for lost parcels).
6. Why didn’t I receive an order confirmation email?
A confirmation email will be automatically sent to you once your order has been placed. If you did not receive an email confirmation, you may have entered in your email with a typo. Please contact us immediately so that we can resolve the issue.
Please allow up to 10 minutes to receive your order confirmation email.
7. How do I apply for a job?
For all job applications, please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Freelance Shoes Job Application”. Your resume will be reviewed by our hiring manager, and if successful, you will be contacted.