Dalida by Freelance is sweet summer heel! Comprised of a comfortable block heel and wrap ankle strap this design will have you beach ready in no time! Wrap the straps around your ankle and fasten them in a bow for a cute and feminine finish. Synthetic upper, lining and sole. Available in nude and black. Heel height: 10cm.
Freelancers, we love nothing more than to keep you pleased so we are happy to return or exchange any unworn items within 30 days of purchase (subject to our return & exchange policy).
We offer FREE DELIVERY on orders $60 and over Australia wide. A flat rate of $10 for orders under $60. Express shipping is a flat rate of $15.
Freelancers, our aim is to deliver to you as soon as possible. Delivery may take up to 5 business days to arrive within NSW. Orders outside of NSW may take up to 7 business days to arrive. Express orders will arrive within 1-2 days, depending on your location. Please see the link for further details.
Once your order is shipped you will receive an automatic tracking number sent to your email address.
All parcels are shipped via Australia Post. A signature is required upon delivery, however, you can opt to have your parcel left in a safe place if you're unable to sign for it.
If you're based in NSW, you can return or exchange your online order in-store, or by shipping your parcel back to us.
Return & Exchange Policy
- Return shipping costs apply to returns and exchanges, unless you are returning your order in-store.
- You may return items in their original condition (new, unworn and in its original packaging) within 30 days of purchase for a refund or exchange for online purchases only.
- Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable.
- A purcahse order / receipt must be provided with the item.
- Refunds apply for all items if the goods are deemed faulty beyond repair.
Online Orders - Returns address:
39C, 1-3 Endeavour Road
Processing Returns / Exchanges
- The refund and exchange will be processed upon receipt. This may take up to 7 working days from when the package is returned to Head Office.